My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
Maldura Steamworks Sublevel: Mysstie vs an immolated invader
Album: Frostfell 2015
Gallery execution time: 0.0264 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
Kelethin City Festival Local Specialties Merchant - August 2017
Album: City Festivals
Gallery execution time: 0.0037 seconds.
37,082 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: August 17, 2017 04:47:57 PM CDT
- Title & Name: Master Tailor Mysstie Fyss of Oasis
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 100 Warden
- Level 100 Tailor
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 10 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Familiar: Spidermech Defender
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 293 days, 16 hours, 49 minutes and 27 seconds
- Quests - Active: 15 | Complete: 3,795
- Total Kills: 142,467 | Last Session: 94
- Total Deaths: 356 | Last Session: 0
- Total Items Crafted: 19,043 | Last Session: 0
- Health: 6,489,420 | Last session: 6,486,623 Difference: 2,797
- Power: 311,906 | Last session: 311,894 Difference: 12
- Potency: 23,125.31% | Last session: 23,124.41% Difference: 0.90 %
- Crit Bonus: 3,970.44% | Last session: 3,970.38% Difference: 0.06 %
- Crit Chance: 1,813.45% | Last session: 1,813.45% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 672,367.56 | Last session: 672,367.56 Difference: 0.00
- Resolve: 304.0 | Last session: 304.0 Difference: 0.0
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Realtime signature graphic:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2 Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- Days of Summer – Week Three
Yun Zi has a new quest and a new batch of rewards!
- Days of Summer – Week Two
Yun Zi has a brand new quest in store!
- Days of Summer – Weekly Rewards
Yun Zi has arrived with weekly summer rewards!
- Tinkerfest is LIVE! Ends Aug 2
Like clockwork, Tinkerfest has returned!
- Ethereal Rewards Start July 11th!
Great rewards begin soon!
- Get Double Status! WIN a Gateway to Adventure Pack! June 30 – July 6
Get hyped for a week of double personal and guild status, bonus familiar drops, and marketplace sales!
- Fallen Gate Server Now Open!
Play the newest Time-Locked Expansion server!
- It’s Aboot Time!
Grab your free mount for a limited time!
- Fallen Gate FAQ
Learn more about the upcoming launch of Fallen Gate!
- Fallen Gate - A Time-Locked Expansion Server - Tues, June 27, 2017
Start your adventures in Norrath, again!
- Time Locked Expansion Beta Available
Join the server and Test the upcoming content
- EverQuest 2 Bonus Weekend
This weekend enjoy bonuses for experience, tithe, and status!
- Double Currency!
Get double currency for a limited time!
- Familiar Cages and New Archon Mercenaries Available!
Get a jump on the new Familiars!
- GU103: The Menagerie Now Live!
Join us for our May 2017 game update.
- GU103 Livestream: Tuesday, May 9th, 10AM PDT
Come join us and check out the Menagerie!
- GU103 Date Change and Bonus XP
To ensure that the launch of our next game update is as smooth and stable as possible, we've decided to move the launch of GU103: The Menagerie to Tuesday, May 9, 2017.
- Mercenary Crates Now 50% Off
For a limited time only!
- Producers Letter – April 2017
Get a preview of what's coming up in this producers letter!
- Members: How about Bonus Experience?
Members on ALL servers can enjoy bonus experience!
RSS Parser time: 0.3304 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: April 28, 2017.
Total execution time: 0.4159 seconds.